Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Hearty Beef Stroganoff
Hearty Beef Stroganoff. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
Cook beef: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Hearty Beef Stroganoff is made with leftover chuck roast from Sunday dinner & mushrooms. Beef Stroganoff is a hearty, comforting dish of beef and mushrooms in gravy, most commonly served over egg noodles. You can cook Hearty Beef Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 1 bag of of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of brown (beef) gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of of whorsteshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt to taste. I recommend Lawry's..
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit. With all that flavor, you might assume it's a complicated dish, but it's actually quite the opposite. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Hearty Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling adding a little oil to the water..
- Brown hamburger in a large skillet on med. heat till barely cooked, about 5 min. then drain the grease..
- Add the butter, onions and mushrooms to hamburger and cook another 5 min. stirring often..
- In a large measuring cup or bowl measure out the milk and gravy mix and wisk together thoroughly..
- Meanwhile add noodles to boiling water and stir periodically. Cook for 7 min..
- Turn heat to low – med. and stir in milk mixture and whorsteshire sauce..
- When noodles are done drain and stir in a little butter so noodles don't stick, cover and set aside..
- Stir seasonings into sauce and cook till thickened.
- Turn off heat and stir in the sourcream, saving some for on top..
- Serve sauce over the noodles and top with a dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Never suffer through dry chewy beef or bland Stroganoff sauce again – this recipe delivers!! Hearty Beef Stroganoff Classic beef Stroganoff is a Russian dish made by simmering strips of beef in a stew and swirling in velvety sour cream. Our slow-cooker version has all the flavor of the original recipe but with less fuss. Serve over whole-grain broad noodles or brown rice.