Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗
Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Steps to make Vegan Chickpea salad : Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and put them in a large bowl.
Ingredients of Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber cubed.
- It’s 1 of small tomato cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper cubed.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
- It’s Handful of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fine chopped parsley.
- You need 3-4 of large basil leaves chopped.
- It’s 3-4 tbs of fine chopped chives.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh oregano can use dry also.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 tbs of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3-4 tbs of olive oil or your choice of oil.
This vegan chickpea salad with kidney beans, tomatoes, and cucumber is one of my favorite salads! They're super versatile, healthy, and just sooo good! This Mediterranean salad is the perfect proof. It's fresh and healthy and just perfect.
Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗 instructions
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and put them in a large bowl.
- Now take your veggies and cube them. Than add the nuts and raisins.
- Now ad all the ingredients including oil salt pepper and vinegar and stir them good. Done.
- Enjoy Kali orexi.
How to make vegan Chickpea Salad: First, you'll need a can of chickpeas (otherwise known as Garbanzos). Then, either use a fork or a food processor (if you're like me and want to make a double batch fast !) to mash the chickpeas into little pieces. Dice a large cucumber and toss it into a salad bowl. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and throw them in the bowl with the cucumber. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and add them to the salad bowl.