How to Prepare Tasty Tasty Falafel Burgers
Tasty Falafel Burgers. Spice up your next burger with our delicious and easy to follow recipe. Perfect for Canada Day and any family barbecue. Divide mixture into four balls, then make an indent in the middle.
Ingredients of Tasty Falafel Burgers
- It’s 1 tin (410 g) of chickpeas.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice, plus extra to serve with.
- You need 60 ml of flour.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil, plus extra to fry in.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes or 1 fresh red chili.
Try this tasty vegetarian take on burgers! It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tasty Falafel Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life. Add the sautéed onions and garlic along with the remaining ingredients to food processor (lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, oats (or flour), egg white, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, chili powder and salt).
Tasty Falafel Burgers step by step
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz until everything comes together in a smooth but almost chunky consistency. If the mixture is too wet add 1-2 tablespoons more of flour, or is it’s too dry add a little water to make it slightly sticky. The texture should look like this 👉🏽.
- With clean, floured hands, take a large amount the size of a golf ball and roll into your hands to create a round patty disk shape..
- On a medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and fry the patties for 3 minutes on each side until golden and crisp. Remove and place on a paper towel lines plate..
- Serve warm on a bed of lettuce or in a gluten free pita or wrap with some roasted veggies on the side. Enjoy! 😋.
Process until mixture is smooth, but still slightly chunky. Brush grill lightly with canola oil. Pureed chickpeas, seasoned with the characteristic flavors of falafel, make excellent veggie burgers. We use a two-stage method for cooking the patties, first browning them in a skillet and then finishing them in the oven. Garnish the burgers with tzatziki or tahini sauce (see associated recipes), pickled red onions, lettuce and tomatoes.