Easiest Way to Make Yummy creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff
creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff. Oh Beef Stroganoff—the ultimate comfort food! To make it, we sauté tender strips of beef and mushrooms in butter, then swirl with sour cream to make a creamy sauce, and. Beef Stroganoff Recipe – The Best Beef Stroganoff.
Ingredients of creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion,diced( about 1 cup).
- Prepare 2 can of (10 3/4 0z.each) campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen crinkle cut,or sliced carrots,thawed.
- Prepare 4 cup of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
Season ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. In the prepared dish (or in a separate bowl), whisk together the Alfredo sauce, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream until smooth and completely combined. Stir in the uncooked noodles, onion, meatballs, mushrooms, and garlic.
creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- brown beef and onion in a 12in skillet,stirring frequently to break up the beef.drain..
- into your beef add soup,water,and sour cream,and mix well..
- spoon beef mixture in a 9×13×2 in shallow baking dish..
- into your beef mixture add carrots,and noodles.stir until mixed..
- cover and bake for 40 MIN.or until hot and bubbly..
- RECIPE BY CAMPBELL'S CASSEROLES COOKBOOK.
Directions Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in water and gravy mixes. Return the beef and any juices from the plate to the pan and season with any extra salt and pepper (if desired). Reduce heat down to low and mix in sour cream.