How to Prepare Perfect Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese
Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I tried this and I found it to have a very nice flavor to it.
Ingredients of Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 of or more slices of bread depending on how many sandwiches your making.
- Prepare 1 of butter to fry the sandwich.
- Prepare 1 of slices of onion.
- You need 1 of slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 slices of cheese ( any kind ).
- You need 1 of balsamic vinaigrette.
They are nice and they look. I did it because I wanted something different for a grilled cheese. I like mine covered in tomato soup. :hungry. I didn't have much here to really work with to make myself something other then a light snack.
Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese instructions
- rinse , core and slice tomato.
- peel , rinse and slice onion.
- pre heat skillet or griddle.
- butter one side of each piece of bread.
- on the non buttered side spread thinly the balsamic vinaigrette.
- when the skillet or griddle is hot put down butter side of bread.
- put sliced tomato and onion on the other piece of bread. let that cook just a bit. you can also fry the onion for about a minute alone before adding.
- put a slice of cheese on one piece of bread. once it starts to melt a bit put the bread pieces together and fry until cheese is all the way melted and the bread is nice and toasted to your liking.
- serve and enjoy.
I also didn't have fresh basil or garlic cloves. I used what I had on hand to make these and use up the rest of my bread, my last tomato and onion. This is. take out the cheese blocks. slice into small squares. cover stick in fridge rinse and cut up the celery. cover and stick in fridge. Rinse and cut up anything else you want to add, including onion. take some vinegar and sugar. stick them in a saucepan. boil to dissolve the sugar stirring constant Chop up your onion and garlic cloves. You can skip these if you don't want or like onion and you can use garlic powder if desired.