Recipe: Delicious Falafal with humus
Falafal with humus. Falafel with Hummus Falafel makes a great appetizer when paired with hummus for dipping. For a quick meal, serve atop a salad or inside pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and a drizzle of tahini. Pour enough vegetable oil into a heavy large skillet to reach depth of ½”.
Ingredients of Falafal with humus
- You need 1 cup of Soaked white chana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled chana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hung curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of LEmon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of chopped oniOn.
- You need 2 of Green chilles.
- It’s Handful of coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
Pluck the leaves and chop finely. Purée the chickpea, onion, crushed garlic and parsley. Season with cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Add the flour and bring together to form a dough.
Falafal with humus instructions
- Take a blender jar add soaked chana, coriander, garlic, ginger, salt, lemon juice, garam masala, paprika and blend coarsely..
- Take it out in a bowl And add gram flour to it and mix well..
- Then take small portions out of it and make the shape of falafal..
- Deep fry them..
- For the humus : (without tahini).
- Take a blender jar add cooked chana, salt, garlic, paprika. Lemon juIce And curd.
- Blend smooth then add half of tHe olive oil and blend till smooth.
- Take the Humus out in a serving plate pour some olive oil.on it.
Shape with damp hands into walnut-sized balls. Make the roasted red pepper hummus: Add the chickpeas, roasted red peppers, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, pepper, and salt to the blender. Transfer to a serving bowl and rinse out the blender. Directions falafel: Just mix all ingredients and add seasonings to taste. If the dough is too wet, add more flour.