How to Make Appetizing Stroganoff
Stroganoff. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes.
Ingredients of Stroganoff
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package uncooked egg noddles.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 leaves of kale, de-stemmed and chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 c of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth and tomato paste. Carefully return beef mixture to the pan. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through (do not boil).
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Put egg noodles in and cook according to package instructions until al dente..
- Heat oil in large skillet, add onion and zucchini and cook until tender. Add kale and garlic to pot when onion & zucchini are almost done. Cool until kale cooked through..
- Move veggies to one side of pan, add ground beef to other side and cook until browned..
- Add cream of mushroom soup, chicken stock, salt & pepper, and paprika to pan. Mix until well blended. Continue to cook until heated through..
- Remove from heat. Serve noodles with sauce over the top..
- All done!.
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Never suffer through dry chewy beef or bland Stroganoff sauce again – this recipe delivers!! Beef Stroganoff Beef Stroganoff or Beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (). This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream. A sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley adds color and flavor to the finished dish.