Recipe: Yummy Catalina salad dressing
Catalina salad dressing. Blend sugar, red wine vinegar, canola oil, ketchup, paprika, onion powder, celery flakes, and seasoning blend together in a blender until smooth. Catalina dressing is considered a type of French salad dressing, The main difference between the two is that Catalina dressing tends to be thinner and a brighter shade of red than French dressing. Catalina dressing's shade of red is due to its high ketchup content.
Ingredients of Catalina salad dressing
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
Add the oil in a steady stream with the machine running until the mixture comes. Catalina dressing is a tomato-based salad dressing. People who enjoy sweet and tangy sauces may enjoy Catalina dressing on their salad. This is a tomato-based salad dressing that usually contains a dash of hot sauce, olive oil, and spices.
Catalina salad dressing instructions
- Combine in jar and shake well..
It is normally used on garden salads, but might also be used as a dip or marinade for beef, chicken, or pork. Instructions Place garlic in a blender or small food processor; pulse until minced. Add oil, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat. Flavor Name: Classic Catalina Kraft Catalina Dressing is characterized by a sweet, tomato flavor and tomato-red color.