Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Mint Yoghurt dressing for falafel wraps
Mint Yoghurt dressing for falafel wraps. To make the wrap, start with a couple of baby gem leaves on the wrap, add sliced cucumber and sliced cherry tomatoes. They are served with Pita bread as sandwiches or wrapped in tortillas as wraps. Fill pita halves with a few falafel balls, cucumber, lettuce, onions and peppers, and top with yogurt sauce.
Ingredients of Mint Yoghurt dressing for falafel wraps
- You need 1 cup of Thick yoghurt.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint leaves chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Prep and chop all desired toppings. Garlic Yogurt Sauce: Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt + pepper in a small bowl. To assemble wraps Drizzle some “yogurt” sauce in the middle of a piece of flatbread. Layer lettuce, falafels, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and olives.
Mint Yoghurt dressing for falafel wraps step by step
- Grind Coriander, Mint leaves with green chillies in the mixer grinder using very little water to make a thick paste..
- Now mix the thick yoghurt in the green chutney paste..
- Add salt to taste and transfer the dip in a serving bowl..
- Enjoy this dip with falafel wraps..
Wraps are best if served with warm falafels. Whisk the yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh herbs together. Serve falafels in pita with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and hummus. This baked green falafel recipe, studded with fresh herbs and pistachios, are just perfect on their own. But for maximum fun, serve with this selection of three dipping sauces – green mint chutney, harissa tomato sauce, and tahini yogurt.