How to Cook Appetizing Simple Vinaigrette Salad
Simple Vinaigrette Salad. Find your Perfect and Safety Equipment. Collections dedicated to Motorcycling and Cycling. Get just the right utensils for the job.
Ingredients of Simple Vinaigrette Salad
- Prepare 50 Grams of spinach (1 large handful).
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
Kale salads can tolerate more zingy dressings, while you'll want to use less vinegar for mild greens like spring greens. Place all of the vinaigrette dressing ingredients into a small jug or jar and whisk together for a few seconds, until combined. Place all of the salad ingredients into a large serving bowl and toss together. Serve the salad dressing with the salad.
Simple Vinaigrette Salad instructions
- Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small dressing bowl..
- Whisk together the vinegar and olive oil..
- Place spinach in a salad bowl. Pour dressing on top and toss to combine..
Homemade salad dressing is so simple to make, and this simple vinaigrette recipe is my favorite. It's made with just four ingredients, plus salt and pepper. Once you master this basic recipe, you can customize it to make it your own. I've included some variation suggestions below. As I referenced in the formula above, aside from oil and vinegar, the only other thing you really need for a superb and super-simple vinaigrette is a bit of salt (I like kosher salt or sea salt) and pepper (I prefer freshly ground black pepper).