How to Prepare Tasty Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken
Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Ingredients of Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 10 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sweet Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Juice from half lemon.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Iceberg lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Carrot, shredded.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Cabbage, shredded.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 6 of Bacon Strips.
- You need 1 Cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Chili Flakes (optional), for garnish.
- You need of Everything bagel seasoning (optional), for garnish.
- It’s of For the Dressing.
- You need 1 Cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar (White wine vinegar or balsamic work too).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper to taste.
This Chicken Paprikash is made from a few very simple, real food ingredients: chicken, onions and garlic, chicken stock, paprika, flour, and cream. Some cooks will add tomato paste or chopped tomatoes, whereas others argue that authentic chicken paprikash doesn't contain any tomatoes. I personally like the addition of tomato paste and that's why I used it in this recipe. Put the butter in a frying pan until it turns brown.
Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425F. In a small bowl add the paprtika, cumin, brown sugar oregano, salt & pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Place the eggs into a small pot and fill with water. Bring to boil and turn it off. Cover and let the eggs cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove them from the hot water and place them in an ice bath (fill a bowl with ice and cold water) for a minute or two. I keep them in there until I am ready to peel them..
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Brush the mixture on both sides and place the thighs on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Arrange the garlic cloves around it. Bake for 25 minutes..
- In the last 15 minutes, arrange the bacon on a wire rack which is put on top of a foil layered baking sheet (no mess, you are welcome). Place in the oven next to the chicken and bake for 15 minutes. Chop into small pieces when done..
- Make the dressing. In a mixing bowl add the dressing ingredients and whisk well..
- Make the salad mix. In a large mixing bowl add the iceberg lettuce, carrots and cabbage. Pour the dressing and toss to combine..
- When the eggs are ready peel them and cut them in two. Take the chicken out of the oven and cut into cubes or stripes..
- Arrange your salad. Put the salad mix as a base, arrange the chicken thighs in the middle, top it with bacon. Add the tomatoes, parmesan cheese and eggs. Top with more dressing if desired. Top with some chili flakes and Everything Bagel Seasoning. Enjoy!.
Sprinkle chicken fillets with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove the chicken breast fillets from the pan and let them cool. Put the chicken into a bowl with the paprika, honey and a tablespoon of the oil. Heat a large frying pan and add the remaining oil. Place chicken and olive oil in a large bowl.