Recipe: Perfect Balsamic Vinaigrette
Balsamic Vinaigrette. Replace lid on the jar and shake vigorously until thoroughly combined. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, garlic, and mustard powder. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Ingredients of Balsamic Vinaigrette
- You need 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 cup of olive oil.
Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified. Combine the olive oil and balsamic in a jam jar or other container with a good-sealing lid.
Balsamic Vinaigrette step by step
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a food processor.
- Process ingredients thoroughly.
- Add oil very gradually while processing to emulsify.
Add a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously. Dip a piece of lettuce into the vinaigrette and taste. Roasted Veggies with Balsamic Vinaigrette Roasted veggies with balsamic vinaigrette are a super easy and delicious way to incorporate more nutrients into your next meal. For spring/summer veggies, try roasting a variety of tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, and onions.