Recipe: Perfect Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette
Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette. Delicious Diet Plans for Effective Weight Loss. Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil.
Ingredients of Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- It’s 10 of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 C of port wine.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion; minced.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi.
- You need 2 of roasted peaches.
- You need 5 of basil leaves.
- You need 1/3 C of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 t of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 of avocado; diced.
- You need 2 oz of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and black pepper.
- You need of croutons; as needed.
In a small jar whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, strawberry preserves and pepper. Cut steak into bite-sized strips; toss with lime juice. On a platter, combine romaine, strawberries and onion; top with steak. Editor's Note: To toast nuts, cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette instructions
- Puree half of the strawberries, 1 clove garlic, half the onion, port, and the kiwi until smooth. Submerge steak in puree to marinate for 2 days. Wash off marinade and pat dry..
- In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar. Puree until smooth. Drizzle in oil slowly while processor running..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add steak. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Sear each side until desired doneness. Remove steak from pan. Let sit on cutting board to rest..
- Add onions to pan. Cook 1 minute or until translucent. Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from pan and add to a mixing bowl with salad greens..
- Slice skirt steak thinly against the grain. Toss avocado, greens, garlic, onions with enough vinaigrette to coat, but not overdress. Keep extra dressing in fridge..
- Lay greens on a plate or in a bowl. Dice remaining strawberries and lay atop. Lay steak atop, and sprinkle croutons, goat cheese, and cracked black pepper..
- Variations; Jicama, honey, agave, oregano, pineapple, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, chives, scallions, apricot, apple, banana, ginger, mint, sherry, arugula, blackberries, raspberries, bell pepper, ricotta, blueberries, mozzarella, sheeps milk cheese, figs, pecans, spinach, mascarpone, coconut, creme fraiche, grapefruit, lemon, lime, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, red wine vinegar, rose, champagne vinegar, yogurt, radicchio, rosemary, radish, shallots, tomatoes, marsala, walnut, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, celery, carrots,.
Strawberry Salad This bright and beautiful Strawberry Salad is LOADED with fresh spinach and romaine, ripe strawberries, creamy goat cheese, crisp red bell pepper, crunchy cucumbers, sweet caramelized pecans, zippy red onion and crunchy toasted ramen then doused in sweet and tangy Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with corn, steak, tomatoes, onion and blue cheese. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. Roasted Beet Steak Salad- a twist on the classic roasted beet salad with. Salad made “steakhouse style.” Filled with green beans, hardboiled eggs, goat cheese and drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette.