Easiest Way to Make Delicious Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing
Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing. Prepare the Potatoes: Heat a slick of olive oil in a wide skillet over medium high heat until very hot. Preparing this spice-seared salmon recipe is a joy for the senses! Rubbing salmon with spices creates a light, delicious main course.
Ingredients of Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing
- Prepare 2 of salmon steaks.
- You need 500 g of chat potatoes cut in half, boiled till soft.
- Prepare 3 of fresh figs wedges.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- Prepare of Small fennel shaved.
- You need Handful of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for cooking.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of pomegranates seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of lemon cut half for juice the other half into wedges.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach and Shiitake. For the roasted tomatoes, heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan. Add the tomatoes and stir to coat with the oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then To serve, pile the wilted spinach onto a serving plate and top with the seared salmon.
Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing step by step
- Heat oven on high 200C Coat cooked potatoes with oil and healthy sprinkling of salt, toast in oven..
- In a hot pan sear skin side of salmon for 3-4 mins, flip over and put in oven with potatoes. Cook for till salmon is cooked and potato is crispy. You might need to to take one out before the other..
- Meanwhile make dressing by putting all ingredients in mixing bowl you might need to adjust balance via, sweetener, lemon juice or salt..
- Carefully toss all ingredients and dress. Place on plate and add salmon on top. Drizzle more dressing around as garnish..
Spoon the roasted cherry tomatoes alongside, then. The richness of salmon is contrasted by the bright aromatic fennel and mellow roasted tomatoes. The combination of lemon, garlic, olive oi — ingredients that define Mediterranean cooking — makes an intensely flavorful, vibrant dish. This roasted salmon with fennel, tomatoes, and potatoes is a simple. Seared Salmon with Oranges and Fennel.