Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fresh Mediterranean Salad
Fresh Mediterranean Salad. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, tossing until well combined. Place the diced tomatoes, cucumbers and parsley in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and give the salad a gentle toss.
Ingredients of Fresh Mediterranean Salad
- Prepare of Grape Tomatoes, quartered.
- You need of cucumbers, large chunks.
- It’s of red onion, chopped.
- It’s of 12 oz pitted Kalamata olives.
- You need of 12 oz crumbled Feta cheese.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare of 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill.
- You need of 1 tsp table salt.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of olive oil.
In a large bowl, place cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives, artichoke hearts and parsley. Using two spoons, lightly mix the vegetables and put the bowl in the refrigerator. Make the Mediterranean salad dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon, sumac, garlic, salt and pepper in a mason jar or a small bowl. Pour the dressing over salad and mix well.
Fresh Mediterranean Salad step by step
- Mix together veggies and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add dressing ingredients to sealed container, shake to combine, pour over mixed vegetables.
In a large bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red onions, black olives, cucumber, feta cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture, and toss. Top with fresh parsley This salad is perfectly balanced with so many of the Mediterranean flavors I love most — peppery arugula, hearty chickpeas, cool cucumbers, smoky roasted reds, tangy feta cheese and a super-simple herby Greek vinaigrette that brings it all together. Fresh Mediterranean Express is a fast service cafe, located in Waukee, IA just west of Des Moines.