How to Make Perfect Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff. Beef, condensed golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce simmer in a slow cooker for easy beef stroganoff. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 of Leftover Crockpot Salsbury Steak.
- You need 2 envelope of Brown Gravy Mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It’s 16 oz of Sour Cream.
Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream sauce and egg noodles. Pour broth and sherry over all in cooker. Stir in the sour cream and egg noodles, then let the mixture sit. Place the beef in the bottom of a slow cooker, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Use leftover “Crockpot Salsbury Steak” See my recipe. Warm on high while preparing gravy..
- Cook egg noodles by package directions..
- Measure out 2 cups water. Put one cup in a saucepan and the other in a small bowl. Bring saucepan to a boil. In the water in small bowl, add gravy mix and wisk till blended. When saucepan is at a full boil, add wisked gravy mix into boiling water. Wisk until gravy thickens..
- Add mushrooms and gravy to crockpot..
- Cook for at least 30 minutes on high..
- Add sour cream and egg noodles. Serve and enjoy!!.
Place onion on top of beef, and then add mushroom soup, mushrooms, and water. Season with chives, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon. Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms and broth. Cover and cook on low until the. Add all ingredients to the crock pot except egg noodles, sour cream, and parsley.