Recipe: Delicious Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice. No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- You need of Arugula or spinach.
- Prepare of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- It’s of Avocado diced.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe diced.
- Prepare of Basil (chiffonade).
- Prepare of Pearl mozzarella.
- It’s of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- It’s of Chicken breast.
This easy Caprese Chicken Skillet has fresh tomatoes, melted mozzarella and a sweet balsamic sauce drizzled over the chicken. All the flavors combine in one-pan to make this dinner sing! This arugula caprese salad is a “go to” easy, fast, and healthy dinner on those days. Rinse the cherry tomatoes, use small ciliegine (Italian word for cherry) mozzarella balls and use pre-washed arugula.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad step by step
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
Eat it with some buttery toasted bread. Little Bird from Knee Deep Studios with Arugula Caprese Salad. Amazing Arugula Caprese Salad Arugula Caprese Salad. Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a large grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill or sear chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest.