Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spring protein salad
Spring protein salad. What more could you ask Spring is one of my favorite times of year. The flowers are blooming, everything is green and, best of. Let's make a lovely warm protein salad!
Ingredients of Spring protein salad
- Prepare of Grapes.
- You need of Lightly Sliced almonds.
- Prepare of Quinoa cooked.
- Prepare of Watercress.
- You need of small Roasted sweet potato diced.
- You need of Cous cous cooked.
- It’s of Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare of Roasted parsnips.
- Prepare of Strawberry vinagrette.
- Prepare of Salad oil.
- You need of cup Fresh strawberry.
- It’s of Red wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Agave nectar or 2 oz brown sugar.
It's perfect for dinner as a side, or even main course for two, with plenty leftover for tomorrow's lunch. Plus, with only a few ingredients and quick. Roasted Sweet Potato and Roasted chickpeas not only give this salad a pop of crunchy texture, but a ton of added protein. What are high protein salad recipes?
Spring protein salad step by step
- In a blender place all of your ingredients for the vinagrette and blend for 2 minutes..
- On a plate place your lettuce, water cress then top with quinoa, couscous, grapes, toasted almonds, parsnips and sweet potato on top..
- Drizzle your dressing on top, and enjoy with your favorite protein..
This list is perfect for those who are in training training, trying to eat clean, or even if you're just looking to step up your game in the kitchen. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Spring Mix Salad (Fresh Discoveries – Walmart). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories. Believe it or not, a salad can fill you up and totally satisfy you.