Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff
Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff. Combine the salt and pepper and sprinkle it over the pork, tossing to coat evenly. Add the pork to the skillet. While the Stroganoff sauce and pork tenderloin are cooking boil your egg noodles until desired softness.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff
- You need 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- It’s 2 of large shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 8 ounces of button mushrooms , sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brandy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks hot sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s of cooked egg noodles tossed with butter and chives for serving.
Pork stroganoff is just as good, if not better. Pork, mushrooms and onions in a creamy sour cream sauce. Trim off any fat or sinew from the pork tenderloin, then thinly slice it. In a large skillet over medium, heat half of the olive oil until hot.
Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff step by step
- Cut pork into strips.
- Mix meat with sriracha seasoning.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet, quickly sear pork, removing as done to a plate.
- To same pan, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet and cook on medium low until vegtables are tender about 8 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and remove from heat to add brandy. Return to heat and simmer until brandy is just about gone.
- Add chicken and beef broth, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, cream, lemon juice hot sauce and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, simmer until reduced by about 1/2 about 5 minutes..
- Stir in sour cream and heat through, add green onions.
- Return pork to pan just to coat with sauce and warm.
- Serve over buttered chive egg noodles.
The pork is coated in seasoned flour and cooked along with sliced onion, and then combined with sauteed mushrooms, beef stock, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream. Serve the pork in its rich sauce over hot cooked rice or noodles. In a saucepan coated with cooking spray, brown pork; drain. This pork stroganoff is the best kind of comfort food! Tender pork, cooked with mushrooms and onions in a creamy sauce.