Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy My Beef Stroganoff
My Beef Stroganoff. Enjoy Carefully Curated Assortments or Build Your Own Package Filled With Your Favorites. Heat butter in heavy skillet, add garlic and onion. Strips of chuck roast simmered with green onions and mushrooms, then flavored with mustard and a good Rhine wine make a delicious beef stroganoff.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tub of mushrooms.
Bring to a boil then simmer covered on low for one hour. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Add half the meat to the pan and brown it quickly. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms.
My Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, untouched, until. Pat steak dry; season with salt and pepper.