Recipe: Delicious Simple Balsamic dressing
Simple Balsamic dressing. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whisk vigorously while very slowly drizzling in the olive oil.
Ingredients of Simple Balsamic dressing
- You need 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 0.5 tsp of honey.
- You need 0.5 clove of garlic (puréed).
- It’s 90 ml of rapeseed or olive oil.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
SHAKE the dressing just before serving, then drizzle over your favorite salad. Directions Beat the vinegar in a bowl with the optional sugar, garlic, salt and pepper until sugar and salt dissolves. Then beat in the oil by droplets, whisking constantly. (Or place all the. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Simple Balsamic dressing step by step
- Place all the ingredients into a bottle/jar. Cover and shake vigorously until fully combined. Taste and adjust to personal preference..
Turn on for a few seconds, until the garlic clove is completely blended. Alternatively, you can use garlic powder (or minced garlic clove) and whisk the ingredients together by hand. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette into a pint-size jar or salad dressing bottle. Alternatively, you can whisk together ingredients in a bowl or shake until incorporated in a mason jar. In a medium glass mixing bowl combine the oregano, thyme, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.