Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Tender Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Tender Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette. PREPARING THE SALAD DRESSING/MARINADE Combine the lemon juice, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, minced shallots, crushed fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, and fresh oregano in a blender. This delicious salad features Fullblood Wagyu chuck tender steak, arugula, quinoa, fresh strawberries, roasted cashews, charred corn, and homemade lemon oregano vinaigrette! If you're looking for something that is both fresh, flavorful, healthy, and hearty, this is the dish for you!
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Tender Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
- You need of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Teres Major (Chuck Tender) Filet.
- You need of Avocado (peeled cut into slices).
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Feta.
- It’s of Quinoa.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Strawberries (tops cut off and quartered).
- You need of Cashews (roasted).
- You need of Arugula.
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Dressing/Marinade.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Shallots (minced).
- You need of Fennel Seeds (crushed).
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Oregano (fresh).
- You need of Olive Oil.
See recipes for Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Tender Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette too. In a large Dutch oven (on the stove), melt the butter and the oil. Add the cut carrots, parsnip, rutabaga, and leek to the Dutch oven. Add the diced yellow onion to the Dutch oven.
Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Tender Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette instructions
- PREPARING THE SALAD DRESSING/MARINADECombine the lemon juice, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, minced shallots, crushed fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, and fresh oregano in a blender.Turn the blender on medium speed and blend, while slowly drizzling the olive oil in until the dressing is emulsified. This is your salad dressing and steak marinade. Place the Fullblood Wagyu chuck tender steak in a shallow bowl, and pour half of the dressing/marinade over the steak..
- Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour. After the steak has marinated, remove it from the bowl. Season the steak with kosher salt and freshly ground black pep-per..
- PREPARING THE SALAD INGREDIENTS Combine 1/2 cup of quinoa with 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Then, place the lid on the pan, and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Cook until all of the water has been absorbed. Preheat your grill on high.Clean an ear of corn, and place it on the preheated grill. Char all sides. Remove the ear of corn from the grill, and allow it to cool. Remove the kernels from the cob (discard the cob)..
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries, and cut each strawberry into 4 pieces. Clean the avocado, and cut into slices..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU CHUCK TENDER Heat a grill until it reaches 450°F. Place the marinated and seasoned steak on the grill. Cook the steak for 4 minutes on one side, and then flip to the other side. Cook for an additional 4 minutes. Remove the steak from the grill, and allow it to rest..
- FINAL STEPS Toss the arugula with 4 tablespoons of the dressing you prepared earlier. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide the tossed arugula between two bowls.Top the salad with the cooked quinoa, avocado slides, charred corn, strawberries, roasted cashews, and feta. Thinly slice the grilled steak, and place the slices on top of each salad. Serve, and enjoy!.
Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. See recipes for Fennel salad in lemon vinaigrette too. See more ideas about wagyu, kobe beef, wagyu kobe beef. The pan fried, tender Japanese beef is topped. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.