Recipe: Tasty New Jersey Eggplant Bagel with Honey Brie
New Jersey Eggplant Bagel with Honey Brie. Great recipe for New Jersey Eggplant Bagel with Honey Brie. There are a million delicious things you can put in a sandwich, just like there are lots of different types of bread that are great for sandwiches. Place the brie on top first and then the eggplant.
Ingredients of New Jersey Eggplant Bagel with Honey Brie
- Prepare of bagels (option: seeded bagel).
- It’s of small eggplant.
- It’s of oz. of brie cheese.
- It’s of bag of arugula (approx. 3.5 oz.).
- It’s of heaping tablespoons of honey.
- It’s of heaping tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s of teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of heaping tablespoon of pine nuts.
- You need of Salt.
Use your Uber account to order delivery from Adams Bagels in New Jersey. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.. Ham, turkey, Swiss cheese, tomato, and honey mustard. Choose the types of bagels you would like.
New Jersey Eggplant Bagel with Honey Brie step by step
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices and leave them in a colander for 10 minutes, sprinkling them with some salt to remove the bitterness, while you prepare the other ingredients..
- In a pan, roast the pine nuts over a medium heat until they’re golden brown..
- In a bowl, dress the arugula with the salt, balsamic vinegar and the two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the pine nuts, stir and set aside..
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and then brown the eggplant on both sides..
- Split the bagels and toast them..
- Cut the brie into slices..
- Assemble the bagels as follows: place the brie on top first and then the eggplant. Give it a squirt of honey and, lastly, add the dressed arugula with the pine nuts..
If you want multiples of a certain type, please specify the quantity of each in the special instructions. Eggplant Rollatini, Chicken Fingers, Miniature Kabobs, Swedish. Meatballs, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Seafood Marinara, Baked Clams, Stuffed Mushrooms, Sausage & Bacon Rollets, Cowboy Caviar, Hot. Brie With Pesto, Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Butchetta Platter. Menu for Binghamton Bagels provided by Allmenus.com.