How to Prepare Tasty Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette
Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette. Great recipe for Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette. My inspiration for this recipe was to create a healthy vegan Buddha Bowl which incorporated sweet, salty & savory elements together with a bounty of chopped vegetables & greens. Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette baby spinach • cherry tomatos • chopped jicama • chopped red onion • chopped red bell pepper • sliced English cucumber • olive oil • sesame oil Glazed Tofu Buddha Bowl Vegan With Curves.
Ingredients of Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette
- It’s of baby spinach.
- It’s of arugula.
- Prepare of cherry tomatos.
- Prepare of cauliflower florets.
- It’s of chopped jicama.
- It’s of chopped red onion.
- Prepare of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need of chopped orange bell pepper.
- Prepare of sliced English cucumber.
- You need of whole natural cashews.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of papitas.
- It’s of Spicy Orange Ginger Vinegarette.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of orange juice.
- You need of vegan soy sauce.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- You need of minced ginger.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- You need of sriracha.
Next, drizzle with dressing or sauce and sprinkle with seeds or nuts. To start, you can make your own homemade vegan tahini paste or buy your favorite already made. Add in lemon juice and maple syrup, sesame oil, and some salt and you've got the best Buddha bowl dressing around. Just mix it up in a blender or use your favorite stick blender to mix it up right in your jar.
Vegan Buddha Bowl with Spicy Orange Ginger Vinaigrette instructions
- Place all ingredients, excluding the nuts and raisins, into a shallow bowl; arranging them separately, next to one another..
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients & drizzle over bowl..
Thai Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce – The Edgy Veg. Ginger Miso Soba Noodle Bowls with Wakame (pictured) – Vanilla and Bean. Maple Tofu Noodle Bowls with Peanut Ginger Dressing – The Baker Who Kerns. Spiralized Daikon “Rice Noodle” Bowl (pictured) – Love & Lemons. Spicy Root Vegetable Noodle Bowl – Well and Full.