Recipe: Delicious Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff
Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff. Combine together beef, garlic salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and flour. Add Beef and cook on high until beef is browned. Steps Cut meat into thin strips Add meat strips, chopped onion, beef broth, butter, and garlic to large deep sauce pan.
Ingredients of Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cubed Steak (or any other beef variation).
- It’s 1 medium of Sweet onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 3 cup of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of Hot water.
Add beef and cook until brown. In skillet brown meat with garlic, salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside. In same skillet (leave juices from meat) add beef broth and sliced onion, sauté until the beef broth reduces and the onions are caramelized.
Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Cut meat into thin strips.
- Add meat strips, chopped onion, beef broth, butter, and garlic to large deep sauce pan..
- Cook on med-high until meat is cooked thoroughly and onions are translucent.
- Bring temp to a low medium.
- Add sour cream. Stir.
- Combine flour and hot water. Stir until no lumps are visual..
- Gradually add flour mixture to pan to thicken up the sauce. You DO NOT have to use the entire cup. Slowly add and check if the thickness is to your liking.
- Boil egg noodles.
- Top egg noodles with meat and sauce, enjoy!.
The broth does not need to be completely evaporated. Preparation Sprinkle steak strips with salt and pepper; place in the bottom of crockpot with the sliced onion. Mix garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and ketchup. But, when you have family who despises mushrooms, you learn to just deal and re-work your recipes to do without. You will not miss the mushrooms with this Mushroom Free Beef Stroganoff, at least not much.