How to Cook Appetizing Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff
Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff. To a deep pan add the ground beef, carrots, onions and spices. Cook till the beef is brown and carrots are most way done. Stir and cook till green beans are tender I used frozen.
Ingredients of Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt more or less to your taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives i used my recipe chives oil, homemade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of If Needed—–.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water, cold.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Drain any excess fat and return the pan to the stove. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with flour, garlic powder, seasoning salt, paprika, and pepper; stir until mixed in. Ground Beef Stroganoff is a delicious little spin on a classic.
Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Slice the carrots.
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, carrots, onions and spices..
- Cook till the beef is brown and carrots are most way done. Add 1/2 cup water, chives, and green beans. Stir and cook till green beans are tender I used frozen. It takes about 15 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix well but don't boil. if not thick enough then mix the cornstarch and water and add stirring constantly it will thicken..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Serve it with pasta, rice or grains. Pour cornstarch mixture, milk, beef stock, and egg noodles into the skillet of beef. Directions In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Add the ground beef, onion, and minced garlic to a large skillet set over medium-high heat on the stove and season with the salt and pepper.