Recipe: Delicious Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker. HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray, then place beef in a single layer (*see tip below about browning beef first). Add mushrooms, onion, pepper and both cans of soup and wine (optional), stir until well blended. Place the beef, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss until the beef is evenly coated.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 Oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
Add all ingredients to the crock pot except egg noodles, sour cream, and parsley. In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. Add water and seasoning mix, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff from Scratch First, season chunks of beef with salt, pepper, and paprika on all sides. Third, add beef in a single layer (do NOT overcrowd the pan). Remove the steak from the pan and cut into three inch cubes. Add the egg noodles, mushrooms, onion, beef, beef stock and Worcestershire sauce to the slow cooker and stir.