Bulgogi. Marinate beef steaks in this a sweet sauce of soy, sugar, garlic, and sesame and grill. Roll up in red leaf lettuce with rice and hot pepper paste for a real Korean-style treat. Bulgogi (불고기; / b ʊ l ˈ ɡ oʊ ɡ iː / bool-GOH-gee; from Korean bul-gogi [pul.ɡo.ɡi]), literally "fire meat", is a gui (구이; Korean-style grilled or roasted dish) made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle.
For this basic bulgogi recipe, cutting the meat into very thin strips allows it to absorb the hot-sweet-salty marinade in minutes, not hours. Bulgogi can be cooked with vegetables over a stove (in a pan / skillet) or it can be cooked on a bbq grill without any vegetables. As you can imagine, they will give slightly different flavors. Sobat dapat memasak Bulgogi hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 5 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, bikin Bulgogi yuk!
- Gunakan 250 gr of irisan daging sapi.
- Dibutuhkan 3 sdm of kecap asin.
- Diperlukan 2 sdm of gula kelapa/gula pasir.
- Diperlukan 1 sdm of madu.
- Gunakan 2 sdm of mirin.
- Sediakan 1 sdm of minyak wijen.
- Gunakan 2 sdm of bawang putih cincang.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 sdt of merica bubuk.
- Gunakan 2 sdt of biji wijen.
- Gunakan 1 sdm of daun bawang iris halus.
- Sediakan 2 sdm of jus kiwi.
- Siapkan 3 sdm of minyak kelapa.
Pan fried bulgogi (with vegetables) will naturally release some juice, which you can use to mix with a bowl of steamed rice. Bulgogi, a Korean classic of marinated grilled beef, is easy to make and fun to eat; it's no wonder it is one of the country's most successful culinary exports As with most Korean barbecue, the meat is seasoned with sesame and scallion, and has ripe pears in the marinade to tenderize the meat and add a characteristic sweetness Round, pale yellow Asian pears are traditional, but Bosc pears. Bulgogi (불고기), also known as Korean BBQ beef, is marinated thinly sliced beef. While it can be made with other meats such as chicken (dak bulgogi) and pork (dweji bulgogi), the term "bulgogi" generally refers to beef bulgogi.
Cara membuat Bulgogi
- Cincang bawang putih, kemudian masukkan ke dlm kontainer yg akan digunakan untuk marinasi daging. usahakan yang ada tutupnya..
- Kupas kiwi, dan blender. Kemudian masukkan ke dlm kontainer..
- Masukkan bahan bumbu lainnya, aduk rata..
- Iris tipis daging sapi, kemudian masukkan ke dlm saos marinasi. aduk rata. simpan di lemari es paling lambat 3 jam, bisa juga semalaman (over night) agar bumbu meresap..
- Siapkan dan panaskan wajan berisi minyak. masak daging dengan api sedang hingga matang dan siap disajikan dengan nasi ataupun gimbab favorit keluarga..
While this Korean marinated beef is most commonly char grilled at restaurants and homes, especially outside Korea, there are many regional variations of how this. I am a big fan of bulgogi and have eaten it in several Korean restaurants. This was the first time I had ever made it myself. It was as tasty as in a restaurant. Some of us ate it in a bowl with basmati rice.