🍇 English Fruit Cake VIRAL 🍇. These are the most loved easy cake recipes. These tasty cake recipes are popular for good reason! Which one is YOUR favorite?? ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ LINKS BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇.
Bahan-bahan 🍇 English Fruit Cake VIRAL 🍇
- Sediakan 125 gr of Terigu.
- Siapkan 1 sdt of Baking Powder.
- Gunakan 2 sdt of Bumbu Spekok.
- Siapkan 1 sdt of Bubuk Kayu manis.
- Siapkan 3 butir of Telur.
- Diperlukan 150 gr of Butter/ Margarin.
- Gunakan 100 gr of Gula pasir.
- Dibutuhkan Secukupnya of Sukade / Kismis / Manisan cery dll…
Inspired by my Newfoundland upbringing, this dark English fruitcake with roots in the UK is one of my favourite things to look forward to at Christmas. A fruit is the part of a plant that has seeds and flesh (edible covering). A fruit is normally sweet (or sometimes sour) and can be eaten in its raw (uncooked) state. Chart with Fruit and their names in English. ** ESL Teachers ** We now have a version of this chart that can be used in your classroom.
Langkah-langkah memasak 🍇 English Fruit Cake VIRAL 🍇
- Campur Buah kering dg 1 sdt Terigu.. Aduk rata.. Sisihkan…..
- Dalam wadah lain, campur terigu + spekok + kayu manis + baking powder…..
- Di wadah lain, kocok margarin + gula hingga mengembang… Turunkan speed, masukkan telur 1 per 1 sambil dikocok…..
- Ayak campuran tepung, lalu masukkan ke adonan mentega tadi. Kocok dg speed rendah hingga rata saja… Campur sedikit buah kering, aduk rata dg spatula..
- Tuang ke loyang roti atau loyang kotak 18×18 (oles margarin dulu/ pakai kertas baking)… Panggang selama 40 menit, 180 derajat, api atas bawah…. Sajikan 😍😍😍.
Fruit cakes are heavy, dense cakes that have a relatively low flour content and contain lots of mixed dried fruit. Mary Berry has created the perfect fruit cake for Christmas, but it's also lovely for birthdays and special occasions. Fruit Cake made their appearance during festive celebrations such as Christmas, Hari Raya and even Chinese New Year. The fruit and spice laden bread is the quick way to satisfy an insatiable craving for a traditional fruit cake. Learn English vocabulary for fruits like apple, banana, pear, mango, melon, orange, lemon, etc.