Japanese milk bread. The softest, & milkiest Japanese milk bread, that will make the best sandwiches or dinner rolls! Learn step by step how to make the perfect milk bread loaf. As the name suggests, this bread originates from Japan.
Bahan-bahan Japanese milk bread
- Gunakan 250 gr of terigu.
- Dibutuhkan 30 gr of gula halus.
- Diperlukan 185 gr of susu cair hangat kuku.
- Dibutuhkan 3 gr of garam.
- Gunakan 3 gr of ragi.
- Sediakan 20 gr of mentega.
- Diperlukan Sedikit of terigu untuk taburan.
Think of it as the lighter The cloud-like bread is sliced thicker than most sandwich breads and has a mild flavor that pairs well with just about anything (you may have seen it. When panko, Japanese bread crumbs, first appeared here, American cooks leaped to embrace their spiky crunch. Surprisingly, milk bread with an incomparable crumb and buttery taste is a snap to make at home, using supermarket ingredients. Also referred to as Hokkaido milk bread, these rolls are incredibly soft and airy thanks to a simple technique involving a roux "starter," known as tangzhong.
Cara membuat Japanese milk bread
- Campur susu cair hangat + ragi. Sisihkan.
- Campur semua bahan kering dengan wisk..
- Masukkan campuran.susu dan ragi ke adonan kering. Aduk. Kemudian uleni hingga 1/2 kalis.
- Masukka butter,uleni hingga kalis + pewarna bila suka (klu sy, tanpa pewarna).
- Bulatkan adonan, tutup dg wrap selama 1 jam.
- Tekan adonan, dan uleni sedikit agar gelembungnya hilang.
- Bagi adonan jd 16. Tutup dg kain/ wrap selama 15 menit.
- Tekan lagi, beri isian sesuai selera. Taruh di loyang 20×20. Tutup loyang selama 40 menit.
- Sebelum dioven, taburi atasnya dengan tepung. Dg cara diayak, tipis2 aja.
- Oven pada suhu 150° selama 20 menit.
- Rasa rotinya manis, lembut.
Japanese milk bread is the fluffiest and softest bread loaf ever. It's great on it's own, with some butter, or a little condensed milk. Japanese milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is known for it's distinct slightly sweet flavor and soft interior. The secret to this fluffy milk bread is it's use of a. Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist.