Japanese milk bread (soft and fluffy). Today we are making Japanese Milk Bread. You may be asking yourself what makes this Japanese Milk Bread any different than any other bread. The reason that it is so fluffy and soft is because we are making a stater or a roux that is made up of milk, bread flour and water and we are using bread.
Bahan-bahan Japanese milk bread (soft and fluffy)
- Siapkan 250 gr of tepung terigu protein tinggi.
- Dibutuhkan 1 sdt of ragi instan.
- Sediakan 185 ml of susu cair.
- Dibutuhkan 30 gr of gula halus.
- Gunakan 1/4 sdt of garam.
- Diperlukan 20 gr of mentega.
- Dibutuhkan Secukupnya of pewarna (me: hijau kuning ungu).
- Gunakan of Isian : DCC.
The flavor of a good loaf, the cracking sound of biting into a freshly baked How to convert the ordinary bread formula to Japanese milk bread. This Japanese milk bread is the softest, lightest and fluffiest bread ever. Japanese milk bread is probably the lightest, fluffiest, most tender bread you'll come across. It's the perfect everyday loaf, from sandwiches to toast, and is one you need to try!
Langkah-langkah membuat Japanese milk bread (soft and fluffy)
- Campur terigu ragi instan gula garam aduk rata tuang susu cair.
- Mikser sampai 1/2 kalis (me: ulen manual).
- Kemudian masukkan mentega, mikser/ulen sampai kalis elastis.
- Proofing selama 40mnt sesuai suhu daerah masing2.
- Bagi adonan sesuai selera kemudian beri pewarna masing2 adonan.
- Kemudian bentuk adonan jadi bulat2 timbang masing-masing 30 gr lalu beri isian.
- Susunan di loyang yang sudah di lapisi kertas roti (me: loyang yang dioles margarin dan ditaburi tepung) kemudian proofing lagi 30 mnt. Setelah mengembang taburi atasnya dengan tepung terigu.
- Panggang di suhu 160 derajat selama 25 mnt/sesuaikan dengan oven masing2.
- Setelah matang keluarkan roti dari oven.
It might be about all you can find if you are in Japan, but when it's such a wonderfully soft and light loaf, it really doesn't matter. Milk bread (also known as Hokkaido milk bread) is a lightly-sweetened Japanese white bread that's incredibly soft and fluffy. Whether you like it slathered with jam or as a base for your favorite sandwich, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy it, because the bread stays soft and pillowy for several. Classic Japanese Milk Bread recipe made with cream, milk, and an extra special something that makes it super soft, fluffy, and moist. Stays fresh for days longer than regular bread.