Healthy Snack Wrap. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. More vitamins and minerals than nut butter. Available at your local grocery store.
Ingredients of Healthy Snack Wrap
- It’s 1 of ancient grains tortilla with chia.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- You need 1 of banana, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 dozen of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 of apple, sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of of cinnamon.
A wrap makes the perfect lunch for many reasons. First, it's easy to grab and eat. And lastly, it's easy to make a healthy and delicious wrap from the ingredients you love. Low Carb Lunch Meat Wraps – a healthy lunch or snack!
Healthy Snack Wrap step by step
- Toast the tortilla wrap each sides..
- Evenly spread the almond butter from the center of the tortilla to the outter edges..
- Put your sliced fruits on the tortilla, and sprinkle the cinnamon on top..
- Wrap your tortilla from the bottom first. Then the sides..
- Bon Apetite! Hope you enjoyed this recipe!.
These low carb lunch meat wraps are a deliciously easy low carb snack or even lunch that you can make in minutes. Using low carb vegetables, condiments and cheeses, you can mix and match to make a tasty wrap without the bread.. Veggie Sausage Wake-Up Wrap If you want the taste of meat in a vegetarian way, try this wrap made with plant-based sausage. What You'll Need: pecans, almonds, cashews, chili powder, black pepper, cayenne. Toss a combination of nuts—pecans, almonds, peanuts, cashews—with chili powder, black pepper, and a pinch of cayenne.