Stroganoff. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Stir in the flour, salt and paprika. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese.
Ingredients of Stroganoff
- Prepare 2 lbs of meat (Beef or Venison).
- You need 16 oz of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It’s 4 packets of brown gravy.
- You need 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Stick of butter.
In the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth and tomato paste. Carefully return beef mixture to the pan. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through (do not boil).
Stroganoff step by step
- Bring pot to boil and make pasta, add butter..
- Meanwhile in sauce pan, Brown meat..
- Add gravy packets and add water per packet instructions to meat. Mix and Simmer..
- Add Cream of Mushroom to meat. Mix and Simmer..
- Add Sour Cream to meat. Mix..
- Add meat sauce to noodles. Mix thoroughly..
- Let stand for 10 min. Salt and pepper to taste..
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Never suffer through dry chewy beef or bland Stroganoff sauce again – this recipe delivers!! Beef Stroganoff Beef Stroganoff or Beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (). This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream. A sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley adds color and flavor to the finished dish.