Sausage Stroganoff. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine remaining broth and flour; stir until smooth.
Ingredients of Sausage Stroganoff
- You need 16 oz of pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1/4 of Bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/3 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 1/2 of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms diced.
Add soup mixture and sausage; toss to coat. Directions In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Stir in soup, broth, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Sausage Stroganoff step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions..
- Brown hamburger, onion, bell pepper..
- Add 2 cups of broth and mushrooms to meat mixture..
- Add flour to 1/2 cup broth. Mix well. Add to meat mixture. Mix well..
- Add milk stir well. Add sour cream. Stir well..
- Mix sauce with cooked noodles..
- Season to taste. Serve..
Instructions In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Stir in soup, broth, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Korvstroganoff is one of Sweden's most popular ready-made supermarket meals. You can make this dish with any sausage, but traditionally in Sweden it is made with falukorv, see the tips below.